Manage Stress and Learn to Relax
experience the health benefits of relaxation
Stress is always going to be a part of life. Do you need help creating some good coping skills?
Here are some things that people do instead of healthy coping:
- snack too much
- eat comfort food or junk food
- watch too much tv
- withdraw from relationships
- argue or snap at others
- freeze up from feeling overwhelmed
- stop doing things that were previously enjoyed
- just feel stressed, overwhelmed, and confused
- unable to concentrate or enjoy things
What do you want to do instead? Diana can help you create healthier coping skills that bring you more satisfaction in life.
Does the word “relaxation” sound like a luxury you can’t afford?
Everyone needs to release stress and learn to relax. It’s important for your health.
Relaxation doesn’t have to mean a day at the spa. You can learn to shift gears and feel better in the space of a few minutes.
Diana can help you learn how to:
- Use mindfulness techniques to quickly shift out of stress mode
- Trigger the body’s natural relaxation response
- Activate healthier coping skills
- Create personal resilience to bounce back
- Use convenient breathing techniques to calm down
- Use guided imagery to create healthy thoughts and actions
- Enjoy life more through goal setting and positive coping skills
And so much more! You can learn techniques that can last you a lifetime!
Relaxation is not a luxury but a requirement for good health.
The sympathetic nervous system is our hard wiring for the stress response. When we get stuck in stress mode, both the mind and the body continue to function in stress mode. So it is necessary to learn how to trigger the relaxation response that comes from the parasympathetic nervous system. This will help you to:
- reduce the production of stress hormones
- reduce the negative thoughts that come from being on high alert
- ease the body’s digestive system
- positively affect the immune system
- reduce chances of heart attack and stroke
- make it easier to activate healthier coping skills
- increase your ability to see problems in a more realistic light
- increase your ability to solve problems by having a more clear and relaxed mind
- develop more personal resilience and bounce back from stress
- create and maintain healthy boundaries in relationships
Focus Your Mind
You can use Diana’s audio files to relax, focus, and achieve your goals. It’s hard to think straight when you’re stressed, so relaxation is the key to focusing and being able to get things done.
Low cost audio files are always available online to download via the Products page and use at your convenience.
Stress management and relaxation can help you live a healthier lifestyle, and have a better quality of life. Health is not just about “not being sick” but about optimal living. Wouldn’t you like to be happy with your choices each day? Wouldn’t it be nice to trust yourself that you can keep making healthy choices in order to cope with stress? Learn to get rid of unhealthy coping skills and be happier with your choices.
Protect Your Health
You want to protect your health, and be around for your family and loved ones. How great would you like to feel? Think about the satisfaction you will gain as you create habits of health. Lots of people who engage in stress management want to start exercising and eating healthier. They want to be more active, and get out of their rut. Does this sound like you? Learn how to take charge of your life, and be empowered to reach your goals!